Here is what to expect when you come into Dawn Patrol.
- The best customer service in a yoga studio you can ask for.
- Everyone to know each other.
- Family vibes.
- No shoes! Drop’em off at the front door after checking in.
- Teachers that care about you, and can focus on your goa. You aren’t lost in the crowd.
- Amazing art all over the studio from local artists.
- A cool surfboard collection.
- Members only swag.
- Yoga mats to borrow included in your class. NO, we o not charge for mat rentals or water.
- If parking is tight, there is more in the back.
Brandon Elderkin owns the studio, and will personally reach out to you multiple times. Your first introduction of us might be driving by, a friend telling you about us, or finding us on Mindbody. Make sure to sign up for your first class free, and the intro 5 pack for $5. This is a steal, where you can try out 6 classes in a month’s time and see that we are the studio for you.
After trying out the studio, you can talk to Brandon or the other teachers about your goals, and figure out the best plan of action for you. Feel free to schedule out a 3 month goal review, and purchase the member option that is best for you. We welcome people to commit to 2, 3 or more days per week, making yoga a part of their daily routine. Not only will you see your goals accomplished, but you will feel the difference in your physical, mental and spiritual body as your yoga practice grows.